ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Accelerating Your Business through Electronic Documents
Physical document management requires secure storage which is both costly and risky. Filing and retrieval of physical documents are both time-consuming and labor intensive. Making paper copies of documents carries the risk of them being misplaced or misused – a serious issue with highly classified documents. Most company do not have a disaster recovery system in place for their physically documented core business data which can be detrimental in ensuring the continuity of the company’s business.
A document management software is the core component of an effective Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Although record management software such as Microsoft SharePoint may serve as a basic DMS, an advanced document management software will give you more control over your data, resulting in improved staff productivity and superior customer service.
Virtunet provides your business with electronic document management solutions. The creation of electronic documents are easier to secure, backup and recover. Reduced storage and real estate cost. Integration of Document Capture & Management System that accelerates document access resulting in expedient customer service and superior company performance. The details and benefits of the solution can be found in the EDMS PDF.
Features of Electronic Document Management System:
- Automatic indexing and conversion of documents into standardised formats
- Intelligent archiving – recognition and classification of similar data in documents
- Seamless interface between DMS and printers, faxes and email clients
- Centralized monitoring system with detailed status logs
- Role-based/individualised access authority (per document, personnel or department)
- Multi-level security tools – read-only archiving, checksum tests, 128-Bit coded archival, report logging, access right management, etc
- Accelerated content search and retrieval capacity with powerful search engine to locate metatagged, OCR and barcode-recognised data
- Web content management – text content management within a website
- Email content management – comprehensive archiving, indexing and search tools
- Document tracking & expiration
- User-friendly browser interface
The Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) product portfolio can be found in PDF.